July 19, 2022
- DRMS Update
- Colorado’s Department of Transportation provided the Committee an update regarding the National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure program that provides grants for the roll-out electric charging stations along state highways.
- Coal Mine Methane Protocol – Stan Dempsey reported on the work of the coal mine methane protocol working group that is a part of the development of the upcoming Clean Heat rulemaking this fall.
- Howard Gebhart summarized the EPA report reviewing Colorado’s air quality modeling.
- The Hardrock committee briefly described the results of the DRMS Hardrock rulemaking.
- Dianna Orf went over two issues, severance taxes (reviewed both by the Governor’s office and the Legislative Tax Oversight committee.
- Stan Dempsey described Governor Polis’s Executive Order covering professional licensing of regulated professions by the Department of Regulatory Agencies and Department of Revenue.