August 17, 2021
- Scheduled Subcommittee Meetings for the WQ Permits Webinar: (sign up here – 2021 Water Quality Permit Webinar Sub-topic Signup (google.com))
9/15, 3-4:30 pm
Chemical Evaluation Subcommittee
- Digital or e-signatures on permit applications and reports—what systems/programs beyond Docu-Sign® do members use? Do we need more than 3-6 months’ notice to transition back to “wet” signatures—original hard copy signatures submitted via mail or other?
In addition, several links were provided in the “Chat” by WQCD during the meeting. Here is a listing for future reference:
- Contacts on permits—active permits list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EJKQp_5UcFph8mLTWY5pTXP8j3Xm3zb4/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=117567383748470201236&rtpof=true&sd=true
- Change of contact form: Change of Contact form.pdf – Google Drive
- General stormwater permit for metal and coal mining, notice on COR040000: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KxV7bSQakUCpva2AA59kT-92t_NYIvpz/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=117567383748470201236&rtpof=true&sd=true
- Chemical evaluations powerpoint by WQCD https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1SgQo2QoIG9uvDjEWMkcooiEF4cEqLvlwZJLua2k1Vzw/edit?usp=sharing
- Chemical evaluation form (current version): https://oitco.hylandcloud.com/Pop/docpop/docpop.aspx?docid=5081545&clienttype=html
- PFAS page: https://cdphe.colorado.gov/pfas
- PFAS registration/certificate program under CDPHE HMWMD Class B firefighting foam containing PFAS registration (formsite.com)
Lastly, for the issues of stormwater, chemical evaluations and reasonable potential, we can discuss these at the September or October WQ committee meeting to ensure that we have fully captured/discussed any membership questions.