May 17th, 2022
- Chris Reichard provided an update on EPA’s activities regarding the WOTUS rule including information regarding the regional roundtables. What discussion items the Roundtables would cover was discussed.
- Federal PFAS – Presentation later this summer, new testing method, NPDES permit expectations for EPA permits (pretreatment),
- Metal Mining General Permit – June 2, 12:30 Meeting (Division)
- Individual Certifications Requiring Stormwater for Prospect to Mine (Poppy Staub) – Individual Certifications likely to be the future.
- Meeting with the Division: August or September
Qualitative Rp, temperature
Permits, general permit for stormwater metal mining
Outfalls, permit termination process
- Upcoming Meetings
Aluminum Workgroup – Water Quality Forum
Water Quality Permits Webinar – July 15
Will CMA participate in Anti-Degradation re-hearing, Environmental Justice – Reg 38 August of September
July 21 – Next Meeting